Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Facts about the Moa

 Today in hurumanu 3 I have been doing some research about the Moa. I have read a book it has a lot of different facts about New Zealand.  link to the book  The Moa is a very interesting bird they are extinct. They are still cool. I Also listed some facts about them 👇




As You can see I have chosen google slides to do this presentation. I have enjoyed learning about the Moa and how they were the largest flightless bird and many more. If I missed anything please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.